20 day Forgiveness Journal
20 reflective mind, body & spirit exercises for transforming daily thought processes.
After enduring a physical trauma followed by a heartbreak, Beth Brown’s thought life spiraled out of control. Her emotionally dark thought patterns negatively affected her relationship with herself, God, her business and love. Over the course of 3 years, God patiently led her on a forgiveness & healing journey. Through this journal she shares 20 journaling prompts so others can experience mindset transformations and live lives of freedom, peace and authenticity.
This journal will help you with:
- clearing up false ideas about what forgiveness is and isn’t
- taking back your power even in your pain
- experiencing emotional breakthroughs so you can receive and give love more completely
- freeing yourself from imposter syndrome, people pleasing and in general not feeling “good enough”
- releasing anxiety from your body that has built up as a result of unforgiveness.