LEVEL UP YOUR LIFE
level up your business
Seeing Myself In A New Light
Begin to heal & redefine your identity after trauma or heartbreak
Are you ready to break the patterns? Are you stuck on replay?
Are you ready to transform your life?
I spent 3 years working on healing & redefining my identity after a physical trauma & then heartbreak.
Now as a Christian Confidence Coach, I specialize in forgiveness journaling, healing & redefining identity after trauma or heartbreak & self-confidence art workshops.
For over a decade as a professional photographer I have worked with light. In Greek, photography means drawing with light. It’s the power of light that brings my client’s photos to life.
Light also gives life, with out light there is no life. This is why I talk so much as a confidence coach about light. Without good lighting (a healthy emotional, spiritual & physical perspective) you won’t see well enough to draw the pictures of forgiveness, love, peace & happiness that you want your life to look like.
Because Jesus is the light of the world, his word is the purest light there is so everything I teach as a confidence coach is designed around the light of God’s word.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” – John 1: 1 – 5
My LIGHT teaching approach helps clients elevate their lives after trauma or heartbreak to M❤P out new life success stories, boost their confidence & have happier relationships in just 20 days.
Ready to start?
- Make peace with yourself and your past mistakes (less stress)
- Move forward in life, even without closure from those who hurt them (happier)
- Have peace in your relationships (less anxiety)
- Feel more comfortable trusting God (more peace)
- Have more confidence! (feeling comfortable in your skin/body)
- Form new thought patterns to win the self-esteem battles in your mind
- Develop a new personal vision
- Learn to genuinely love yourself & become free from trying to earn love from others
- Begin moving into a place of forgiving yourself & those who hurt you so you no longer live in emotional & spiritual debt & exhaustion
- No longer require yourself to be perfect, but begin learning to be kind to yourself where you are right now free from shame & self-judgment
- Learn how to fight & win spiritual battles that keep repeating in your life & are keeping you stuck (e.g. repeating patterns of anger, setback, delay, rejection, etc.)
- Declutter your life
- See yourself as the masterpiece you are
- Walk regally into rooms knowing who & whose you are free from perfectionism, people pleasing or feeling unworth
Seeing Myself In A New Light investment
What you get:
- Lifetime access to online program ($500)
- 1:1 Mentoring As You Go Through Seeing Myself In A New Light Program
- Personalized Weekly Coaching for 3 months online through the Seeing Myself In A New Light program ($1,000)
- Goal setting & accountability partner with Beth ($300)
You will also get:
- A non judgemental listening ear
- Kind & honest guidance
- Insight for combining & using the Seeing Myself In A New Light program tools to meet your unique personal healing needs
- Support/guidance with transforming your thought life, your heart from broken to healing, & your perceptions about your body
speaking + self-confidence workshops
Are you ready to break patterns & transform your life?
Level up your business
Want to know how to quickly become more successful as a business woman or business man?
The first 13 Steps for Starting Your Business
Are you starting your business this month? Not sure where to start? Feeling excited but a bit nervous & unsure about how you’re going to do it all?
The purpose of this course is to help you avoid the time, financial & legal detours I made when I started my own business.
One mistake new business owners often make is focusing on details that are exciting (e.g. brand colors, logos, websites, etc.) while neglecting the less glamorous, but necessary foundational steps.
After completing The First 13 Steps for Starting Your Small Business you will:
- Have a legally recognized business
- Have completed the necessary requirements for moving to higher levels of developing your business (e.g. building business credit, access to business funding, etc)
- Established routines that will support you with operating consistently as a business woman or man
- Be ahead of the average new business owner
AND you will receive 3 surprise bonuses that will prepare you for moving to new levels in your business!
Finding the time
- Where you’re spending your time (time expenditures)
- Where your current time expenditures are not in alignment with your present needs & future vision
- How to prioritize your time expenditures
- How to find time by focusing on specific actions rather than overwhelming yourself with numerous activities
One question I’m often asked is “How do you do it all?”
The answer is I don’t do it all, all at once.
In this guide I share my proven strategies for how I use my 10,080 weekly minutes to rest & have fun, be a friend, be a daughter, teach full-time, run my photography business, work as an actress, & a few other things.